Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Model Fever Cycle 6 Runner Up

The results of the finale of Model Fever cycle 6 came out as a tie. Chloesays and I both got the exact same score for our photos. I was a bit bummed when the hostess decided she wasnt going to post a tie breaker or anything, but instead look into the past assignments and pick a winner based on that. I started that competition with little experience in editing, so I knew that there was no way I could win. I came in the bottom half of the scores many times at the beginning of this competition and only started placing in first or second near the end. So naturally, Chloesays won and I came in second. I am, however, satisfied with that. I got way further in that competition than I ever thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment