Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wow , EA

Gooddnesss ! I am getting sick of all of these random problems that EA seem to throw up on us all the time. It's finally the final assignment for my competition, and when I post the scores and new assignment, I always start by updating the websites and then create a new forum thread. The forums were working just fine a couple minutes before I began this, but the SECOND I decide the create the new thread, the entire site is supposedly "down for maintenance" with no prior warnings. Between the bugs I experience in game and the problems with the forums, EA is quickly travelling further and further down my list. Seriously. Screw your heads on, EA, and enough of the glitches and problems. We NEVER had this many problems when the Sims belonged to Maxis, and you guys are a much bigger company and probably more technologically advanced. Why so many errors?

No comments:

Post a Comment