Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

" The Topic You are Looking For Does Not Exist "

Is anybody else having forum problems? I tried getting onto half of my bookmarked forum posts, one of them was my own contest, and a stupid message saying "The Topic You Are Looking For Does Not Exist" pops up. Then I tried to click forum index, so I could post a new thread talking about this problem, but apparently that doesn't exist either. Please please please let me know if anybody out there is experiencing the same problem!

2 comments:

  1. Some forums were accidentally deleted. Someone maliciously hacked into the EA website and deleted a whole shit-load of forums, pardon my French. EA tried to get them back, but they couldn't and so the forums were just lost. Like that. Boom. All because a troll had to delete them all. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. a troll? I thought that the problem was EA accidentally deleted posts during an unscheduled maintenance?

    ReplyDelete