Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Model Fever Assignment 11

For this assignment, we had to come up with a Fall based picture. I went for a "Fall Fashion ... Literally" feel:


We also had to come up with 5 interview questions and have our models answer them :

Model Fever Rep: Hello Faye. It's great to have you here today. We wanted to talk to you a little bit about the Fall season. We've read in previous articles that it's your favorite season. Why is Fall your favorite?

Faye: Well, as a model, my manager would want me to say something like it's my favorite because of the change in fashion and getting to shop for the seasonal wardrobe. But honestly, I love the color changing in the leaves and crunching sound the leaves make when I go for a walk. The smells are indulging and the cool, breezy days are so inspiring. Not to mention, season premieres of all my favorite TV shows.

Model Fever Rep: It's so refreshing to hear someone from such a materialistic industry appreciate nature like that. Most people choose their favorite things by associating them with a fond memory as a child. Do you have any fond memories of autumn from when you were growing up?

Faye: Trick or treating with my grandpa was something that I looked forward to every year. He always took me out and let me stay up really late, eating candy and watching spooky movies. It was somewhat of a tradition we adapted.

Model Fever Rep: That's so sweet. Do you still enjoy halloween as much as you did when you were a kid?

Faye: Oh definitely. I mean, I'm obviously too old to go trick or treating, but my agency always throws this wicked halloween party and I love to get dressed up all sexy with my girl friends and just have fun. It's trick or treating - adult style.

Model Fever Rep: So that tradition with your grandfather ended with your childhood?

Faye: My grandfather is no longer with us. If he was, though, I truly believe that we would still have that tradition...minus the trick or treating part. And to be honest, I would blow off my halloween parties to spend the night with my grandpa any day.

Model Fever Rep: I'm so sorry to hear that about your grandfather. I have one last question, Faye. As part of your job as a model, you are to look your best and always represent the latest fashion trends. Do you have any tips for our readers on what the hottest buys are for this particular season?

Faye: Scarves are a big fall accessory right now. Not the kind that are meant to keep your neck warm (although, they still do cover quite a bit), but the fashion scarves. There are so many variations and styles now that they've become extremely popular in the fashion industry. To be honest, scarves are my favorite accessory. They go with just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment