Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Am I Running Out Of Steam?

I sincerely apologize to the NSF fans out there who have been waiting and waiting for the next chapter. I have had an unbelievably busy past couple of weeks in RL and it's starting to get the best of me. I really hope that I can continue on with everything that I committed to, but as it stands right now, things aren't looking good. And it's not just the story I'm concerned about, either. It's everything from my magazine, to my contest, to the competitions that I'm competing in. I never anticipated for my life to get this hectic, but it has and with work picking up and a new puppy who needs tons of attention in his learning stage, I don't know how much more I'm going to be able to handle.

I finally get a day off work tomorrow, and am hoping my pup will leave me alone long enough to get some work done. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

xo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment