Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Friday, September 10, 2010

First Post

Hey guys!

I was running a blog called happysimmer.yolasite.com and I decided that I wanted to move to a more...simple...blogging website. Basically, my blog is for me to promote my story and share my photos. I'm not expecting a ton of followers, since I'm not the greatest person on the earth or anything (although, I sometimes beg to differ) but I hope I get a few loyal readers =)

There are a few things I do using the sims. One of them is my story called Never Say Forever. You can find the links to the chapters on the right side of this page. Another thing I do using the sims is competing, hosting, and judging modeling competitions. I added a list of useful editing tutorials found on the sims3 forums on the right side of this page. Enjoy =D

xo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment