Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dark Shadowz Assignment 6

Just finished one of the loonngggesst assignments I've had to do yet. I spent a good six hours on it...maybe even more >.<


For this assignment, we had to put our models into film. Our models are evil and therefore, the genre of the film is supposed to be horror. There were three parts to this: DVD cover, back of the DVD, and a movie poster depicting a scene from the movie. My model is named Aryu Demonian and she is a fallen faerie. She lived in Teiran Forest, which is a place filled with magical creatures that protect the human race. These creatures are anything from elves to faeries to angels or genies. Aryu was born with an affinity for 4 out of the 5 elements. The only affinity she doesn't possess is the affinity for Earth. Aryu was made fun of growing up and just had enough of it. So she left the forest. When you leave Teiran Forest, you begin to change into something evil. Here's my entry:




I hope you all like it. I know that I am pretty proud of it, considering I am totally sick and lacking any inspiration / creativity lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment