Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Eliminated =(

I have only ever been eliminated from a competition once and that was because I blew the assignment. I wasn't happy with how the competition was being run, and I sensed some serious favoritism between the host and a group of my fellow competitors and I was just not happy with that, so I didn't try very hard on my assignment in hopes that I would be eliminated.

But now, I've been eliminated for the second time since I started competing in these competitions from a competition that I actually tried extremely hard in - Dark Shadowz. The post I made right before this shows you guys my latest and my last assignment entry for that competition. I spent literally hours getting it done and I got eliminated. I came in third place, though. But still. It sucks =(

Getting eliminated is not a great feeling. Hopefully it won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment