Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Complainers -- Uggghhh

Hello to all.


So I posted this entry on my blog on the sims 3 website, but I feel angry enough about it to post it twice : 


Here's muh rant for the day : I am so entirely sick of how overloaded the forums are. WITH THAT BEING SAID - I am so entirely sick of people making a billion and one threads about what they dislike about the sims 3. I have seen numorous threads where simmer's are comparing how crappy the sims 3 is to how "Awesome" the sims 2 was. God, instead of flooding the forums for those of us who actually enjoy their games, why not just simply (and silently) uninstall your stupid game and go back to the sims 2? Nobody needs to hear you whining and complaining. Like jeeze, I could easily post this blog entry on the forums and have people spontaneously posting comments on it to make myself feel better, but instead, I decided to NOT annoy the frequent forum users and post this on my blog instead. The forums are more for people who have problems and WANT solutions and to share your content with the rest of the simming world. I think more than half of the frequent forum users can back me up when I say "WE DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR COMPLAINING ANYMORE!" It's a very simple solution. You don't like the sims 3? Quit playing it. You don't think that the next EP is going to be good? Don't buy it. Get it? Got it. Good.




Srsly, people. I am someone who uses the forums on a daily basis. I would rather help people with their problems and post entries for the contests that I'm in...not have to scroll through pages and pages of people complaining their heads off about something that really nobody cares about. I'm not going to name any names, as I'm not one to point fingers (usually), but to those of you who can't control yourselves : GROW THE EFF UP! If I was pissed off at my game enough, I'd quit. End of story.


Thanks for reading.


xo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment