Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fast Lane

I bought Fast Lane about a week and a half before I actually installed it. Throughout the forums, I kept reading about all of the problems that installing Fast Lane caused and I was scared that it would wreck my game. At first, it did. I couldn't play any households that I already had in my neighbourhood. Everytime I loaded a household, I couldn't control my sims. It was like I was in camera mode all the time. It took me to move in a brand new household in order to get past this bug, as if everything was locked up. But once I finally got to control my sims, I found that I actually really enjoy this SP. I'm a car lover and I really only do modeling on the game, so the cars and the garage clutter are very ideal for me. The hairs are awful, and the dresses are alright. I love the shoes for women, though. I think EA did good with that one.

I will be doing a full review of the SP in the first issue of Flux Magazine. Just thought I'd share my initial thoughts about this pack on here. I know there are quite a few people out there who are unsure if they want this pack. I would recommend it to those of you who like cars and clutter, because that's really all this SP is good for.

xo Beth
.

No comments:

Post a Comment