Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Caved In

So, as some of you may already know, I was planning on taking a break from competing so I can focus on hosting my own competitions and my magazine. Well, I caved in the other day and joined a competition >.<

It's called Clique hosted by Bliss87 and its all about highschool. So, naturally, I used a teenage sim. Her name is Ryan Thom. This is her:




We already were assigned the first "Homework Assignment" when I signed up and I got it done right away. We were supposed to show our model on the first day of school and how they felt about the way they looked and which Clique they would belong to. This was my entry:


The idea was supposed to be like...what they would see in a mirror. I did it so that Ryan would catch her reflection in a store window on her way to school and question what she was wearing. She was the new kid at her high school and that was the first day she was going to meet anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment