Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sims Next Top Model Assignment 4

The scores for the previous assignment were pretty even...I ended up tying with 4 other competitors. I didn't do the greatest, but I still made it through to the next round. For this assignment, we were all assigned a historical landmark from around the world in which we needed to pose for. We had to dress in appropriate attire according to our historical landmark as well. I was assigned the Colosseum, an ancient Roman building that today is a main tourist attraction and incredibly run down. Here was my entry:



Trying to get into the ancient Roman character was not an easy task for Cheyanne this week, but being able to pose at the historical landmark, the Colosseum, was an amazing experience. Even in it's run down state, it's an amazing piece of architecture and Cheyanne couldn't get enough of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment