Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sims Next Top Model Assignment 2

We didn't get real scores for the first assignment, since so many people dropped out and it was the first assignment, but I got some great feedback! Both judges had nothing bad to say about my entry, which was nice =D For the next assignment, we had to show our model surviving a chaos, whether it be an accident, a fire, or whatever. We had to make it high fashion and there was no limits to what we could do. This was my entry:

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just stumbled across your blog, this is really cool! Is this just Sims and post editing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! thank you =) I'm not really sure what you're asking, but from what I gather, you're wondering if this picture is just sims? the background is sims. I drew the fire and smoke and used lighting effects on photoshop to get the orange-ish lighting. let me know if that wasn't what you were asking >.<

    ReplyDelete