Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Friday, July 22, 2011

NSF Fans Please Read

Hey fans.

First of all, I want to apologize for the amount of time it's taking me to get the 30th chapter of Never Say Forever out. I've been extremely busy on both the Sims and in RL and am struggling to find a proper balance. I'm getting pretty burnt out and the last thing on my mind right now is NSF.

In real life, I recently went through a major lifestyle change. I broke up with the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with and had to give up my puppy. I lost one of my jobs, and got a promotion at another. Not to mention, since I'm 19 and still haven't gotten enough credits to graduate high school, I have my education to consider as well. Also, I'm writing a book in RL in hopes that someday it will be published, as being a writer is something I've always dreamed about.

On Sims, I have my magazine, the competitions I compete in and the competitions I host. I hope you all understand.

NSF is NOT cancelled, nor will I ever disappear from it. Once I find the balance in my life that I need, I will continue it.

xo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment