Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oops!

I have reached a breaking point with the stupid freakin' Sims 3 forums! I'm actually starting to see this damn oops! page in my nightmares!


EA is making it fricken hard to run a competition when every time I click on the Forums button, I get graced with the presence of a baby in a dishwasher. And it's only on my Googe Chrome browser. When I use EI, it works fine, except for EI is so fricken slow!!! I will type something and then sit there and wait while I watch what I just type verrrrryyy slowly show up. It's the most agonizing thing to sit through, especially when you're someone with a very short attention span and absolutely NO patience. It's not just MY chrome browser in particular, either. I went on both my laptop and my brother's computer, both which have chrome, and I get this oops! page. *Sigh* Looks like I need to go back to using mozilla firefox =( 

No comments:

Post a Comment