Cashmere Fluenzo

Cashmere Fluenzo

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Sorry, NSF Fans!

I am SOOO sorry that I have kept you all waiting for so long. I am COMPLETELY overloaded with everything Flux...between the magazine and the second cycle of the competition ending, the third cycle starting and much, much more, it's a huge Flux Hump that I'm trying to climb. You will understand everything at the end of the month >.< Unfortunately, I can't say much more about our plans for Flux, as we are keeping a secret so it's a surprise. But, with that being said, I have dedicated my weekends now to story writing when I'm at work. My job is the slackest job in the world..I am a hostess for a showhome and the sale manager is my father, so we practically just sit around the show home making fun of eachother for 10 hours every weekend. My job was literally sit and look pretty and look like I'm busy, and make coffee once or twice a shift. So I recently got a laptop, and now I'm going to bring it to work every weekend and do the story. So this weekend, I promise you that AT LEAST one chapter of NSF will be out...maybe even two.

No comments:

Post a Comment